- Non-Account Activity. You can use the alluc linklist without having a alluc Account or any other Account.
- Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on alluc - like
- posting a link,
- posting comments,
- post a wish,
- post a link into the watchlist or
- posting a
- personal message or
- post content into a shoutbox –
require you to have a alluc Account. We ask for some personal information when you create a alluc Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. An alluc Account allows you to access many of our services that require registration.
- Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use alluc, mark favorites in the watchlist, the poster you communicate with, the links you click. If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. "Web Beacons") in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
- Links posted to Site. Any link that you voluntarily post becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the alluc Sites, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general and personalized features and functionality of the alluc Site, and to process any flagging activity or correspondence you send to us.
- Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you post links or send messages through the alluc Site and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any link that you submit to the alluc Site may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major alluc Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the alluc Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications.
alluc does not provide any personally identifiable information to third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.